Terms and Conditions of Website Use and Our Services.
- These Terms and Conditions of Service are published by Regacy SAL whose registered office is situated at Justinian Street, Clemenceau, Beirut, Lebanon. Registration number 1023164.
- Regacy SAL owns and operates the website located at cerviced.com (the “Site”) and has full legal and ownership right to any intellectual property (whether registered or not) relating thereto. By using this website you hereby acknowledge that you have read and fully understood the Terms and Conditions of Service and irrevocably agree to be bound to such Terms and Conditions of Service and any other agreement you sign in relation to the use of Services offered hereunder. Should you not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Service then you must refrain from using the site and our services.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to use this website or register as users or to transact on it.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in USD (or any other agreed currencies).
- We will endeavor at all times to maintain the information contained on our website and keep it as up-to-date and as accurate as possible but do not guarantee that information is wholly complete, reliable or free from errors.
- Use of our website is entirely at your own risk and we will not be held responsible for any loss of data, lost profits or any other related damages whether consequential or inconsequential, resulting from your use of our site or our services.
- We accept no liability in respect of:
(a) any of the content of the Site including any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any such content
(b) any guidance or other content and information in connection with our services and
(c) this information on the Site does not constitute any actual advice or recommendation;
- We reserve the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions of Service at any time and without giving any prior notice to you. We therefore suggest that you refer to the terms and conditions on a periodical and regular basis.
- By using the site once we have posted any such changes, you agree to accept those changes. Our Terms and Conditions of Service were last updated on __________ 2018.
- If any court or competent authority shall find that any of our terms shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable then that determination shall not affect the rest of these Terms and Conditions of Service.
Site Content & Copyright Statement
- All materials contained on our website, including (but not restricted to) images, data, illustrations, designs, photographs and all other such material are owned exclusively by Regacy SAL and should not be used or published elsewhere without our express written consent.
- Information provided on our website is completely free of charge but is for information purposes only. You may view and print a copy of website content for your personal use only but may not alter the content thereof in any way whatsoever. Any rights, title and interest in our website content is not automatically transferred to you by copying or downloading any of our material, nor do we deem the information provided therein to be free from errors.
- Failure to comply with this request may result in prosecution, at our sole discretion and we therefore reserve the right to disclose any material which may give rise to criminal liability such as your name, email address or any other related information for this express purpose.
- Should we choose to include links to third party sites on our website then these will not be controlled or managed by us; nor do they represent any endorsement of the site or service.
- In these Terms and Conditions of Service, “the Company” and “the Provider” shall mean Regacy SAL. “The Customer” and “the Subscriber” shall mean any company, firm, organisation or private individual trading with the Company in accordance with these terms and any other terms of business expressly agreed between us.
Limitations of Liability
- Our website and all its contents are provided by us without any representation or warranty of any kind whether express or implied in nature.
- The Company expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- The Company will not, under any circumstance, be liable to any third party for any direct or indirect damage of any kind. This includes (but is not limited to) any loss of data, income or any other damages of any kind whatsoever arising from use of this website.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and to hold harmless the Company and any of its respective principals, shareholders, sister companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers and personnel from and against any and all actions, claims, demands, proceedings or judgments and any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs, charges and expenses of whatever nature and in whichever jurisdiction, which may be instituted, made or alleged against, or which are suffered or incurred by the Company or any of its respective principals, shareholders, sister companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers and personnel and which relate to or arise from, directly or indirectly, to your violation of these Terms and Conditions of Service.
- The Company reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for any violation of these Terms and Condition of Service including, but not limited to, the right to block or restrict access to its site.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Lebanon.
- We will at all times take reasonable and practicable steps to ensure the accurate and efficient dealing with all communications received on your behalf and that mail is handled in accordance with your specific instructions. These should be clearly detailed on your application form. However, no warranty or liability is accepted by us, our staff or agents in relation to services provided, nor for any losses or damages suffered by you which shall include money, valuables or loss of business, however so caused.
Mail Address Service
- You hereby agree not to circumvent or attempt to circumvent, interfere with, tamper or re-direct any mail whatsoever which contains the address Justinian Street, Clemenceau, Beirut, Lebanon or any part thereof. Failure to comply with this condition will automatically constitute grounds for immediate termination of all or any services provided to you.
- Any arrangements made for routine posting, scanning or forwarding of messages and/or mail is done so entirely at your own risk without any responsibilities from our part, including, in the event of loss, corruption or disclosure of information. We will not accept liability or responsibility for non-delivery of messages and/or mail.
- You agree that you will not use the service for any illegal or illegitimate purposes, and that such uses will constitute grounds for immediate and automatic termination of services by us without the need of a court judgment, notice or other legal formalities. You also agree to provide us with an acceptable form of information or documents that might be required under any current or future anti money laundering or Tax compliance regulations (“Regulations”).
- We will make every reasonable effort to ensure accurate and expeditious handling of mail and/or messages, but no responsibility shall attach to the Company or its employees, agents or officers for any damages, injuries or loss howsoever arising or to whomsoever caused.
- We will also take all reasonable steps to ensure accurate and efficient dealing with all communications received on your behalf and that mail is handled in accordance with your instructions. However, no warranty or liability is accepted by us, our staff or agents in relation to services provided, nor for losses or damages caused to you.
Registered Office Address
- When purchasing this service, you understand and agree that any mail received by the Company will subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable under the relevant agreement.
- The use of a virtual office does not in any what whatsoever entitle you to physically use the offices of the Company. The agreements do not create a lease arrangement between us.
Call Forwarding & Mail Forwarding Deposits
- If you choose to have mail or calls forwarded then we will request an appropriate deposit to cover the cost. This fee is non-refundable but may be transferred to a similar service at our sole discretion. You may phone in or call for messages and request the number of items of mail held in your Mail Box provided that you use the telephone numbers issued to you by us for that specific purpose.
Commencement of Services, Cancellation and Refunds
- Once an order is made, you have the right to cancel the contract without giving any reason, however, you will bear the related cost referred to under the applicable agreement(s).
Cancellations must be made in writing giving 60 (sixty) clear days’ notice.
- Unless otherwise provided under the applicable agreement(s), in the event you cancel your service prior to the expiry date of the contract then this shall be construed as commencement of the services. In that instance, no cancellation shall be possible, and no refund shall be given of any fees paid.
Identification, Confidentiality and Privacy
- When you purchase services from us your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Service mean you are granting us authorization to undertake an online credit search with any credit search agency. This is for the purpose of verifying your identity to help us comply with money laundering and ‘know your customer’ regulations.
- In some circumstances we may be required to obtain two forms of personal identification. You thereby agree to provide us with one photo identification (either a driving license, national ID or passport) and one proof of address (to be dated within the last three months from an official source such as a bank statement, or utility bill). In the event that you fail to provide such documentation to us then we reserve the right to cancel the contract without refund of any monies paid to us.
- Identification can be provided to us in two ways: (a) Bring in person the two requested original identification documents into our office in Lebanon. A staff member will then check the documents and sign and date this to verify the identification (b) have the identification certified by a professional person who is not already a friend or a relative of the applicant for example an accountant, solicitor, receptionist etc.
- The certifier of any documents will also need to sign, date and print their name in full on each copied document. They will also need provide their business contact details including address and telephone number.
Feedback and any other suggestions
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude Provider’s liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable);
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- We shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Client, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit or revenue, loss or inaccuracy of data, equipment downtime, business interruption or any indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential loss or damages however arising under or in connection with this Agreement or the Services.
Recurring Payments – Continuous payment authorization
- Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions means you are granting us permission under continuous payment authority of the card used to purchase the original service (or an alternative one, if supplied), for the following:
- Renewable services – fees due will be processed on the card originally used to purchase the service (or an alternative, if supplied) on the date of expiry. Notice will always be given in advance of expiry date of our intention to take payment
- Your total price will include the price of the service plus any applicable VAT if any (in effect on the day of purchase).
Effective date: November 09, 2018
Regacy SAL (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.cerviced.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Regacy SAL uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Lebanon and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Lebanon and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Regacy SAL may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Regacy SAL
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties..
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.